Coronation Grove, Oatlands Area
- Extensive Refurbishment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Single Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Courtyard
- Close To Rail & Bus Links
Property SummaryThis traditional, stone built three bedroom terrace property which has undergone extensive refurbishment is located in a popular cul de sac on the South side of Harrogate, close to Hornbeam Park railway station and excellent local schools, shops and amenities.
The property that benefits from enclosed rear courtyard, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating briefly comprises of: To the ground floor is a lounge and modern kitchen with a range wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated cooker and under stairs storage area. To the first floor is a good size double bedroom, one single bedroom and house bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising of w.c, basin and bath with shower over. To the second floor is a third bedroom which is a good sized double.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No DSS.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.