This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Fewston Crescent, Harrogate
- Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- New Kicthen and Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Sat Nav to HG1 2BP
Property SummaryA three bedroom detached house situated on the North side of Harrogate close to local schools and amenities.
The well planned accommodation which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing briefly comprises of Entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen with a range of fitted floor and wall units, cooker and extractor fan, two double bedrooms and one single, fitted house bathroom with modern suite and electric shower.
To the outside is an easily managed garden to front and a private and enclosed garden to the rear. Single garage with power. Driveway for several vehicles.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy.
4. No pets ,dss or smokers please.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.