This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Gladstone Street, Oatlands Area
- Two Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Popular Southside Location
- Courtyard Gardens
- Sat Nav to HG2 8DG
Property SummaryeSale are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom terrace house to the South side of Harrogate. Located in the popular Oatlands area the traditional terrace property has been recently decorated throughout and consists of: Entrance door to hallway, lounge with bay window to the front. Separate dining room with under stair storage area. Modern kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. To the first floor are two double bedrooms both with storage cupboards, house bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. To the front of the property is an attractive courtyard garden while to the rear is a small courtyard.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets or DSS.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.