This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Oakdale Glen, Duchy
- Sought After Duchy Location
- Ground Floor
- Private Off Street Parking
- Private Entrance And Garden
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Sat Nav to HG1 2JY
Property SummaryEsale are pleased to offer this newly refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat located in the "duchy" area of Harrogate.
The property briefly comprises entrance vestibule with most useful storage cupboard off, spacious lounge with feature electric fire leading to open plan kitchen area with range of wall and base units space for washing machine and fridge the flat has a recently fitted combination boiler and double glazing throughout .
An inner hallway leads to the double bedroom and modern refitted bathroom with shower over the bath.
To the outside is an enclosed garden area overlooking maintained grassland providing pleasant walks in the surrounding countryside.
Only an internal inspection will reveal the standard and quality of the accommodation on offer.
Off street parking is provided in a designated space for one vehicle .
COUNCIL TAX Band B (Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy.
4. No pets.
5. No DSS without prior consent please state when booking a viewing.
6. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
9. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
10. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.