This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Skipton Road, Harrogate
- One Bedroom Cottage
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Modern Bathroom
- Brick Built Store
- Sat Nav to HG1 3EX
Property SummaryIdeally suited to a mature single person, these delightful cottages only come to the rental market occasionally. Located in the Bilton Area of Harrogate on Skipton Road they are ideally placed for local amenities such as pubs, take-aways and many varied local shops. Yet within a mile or so of Harrogate town centre.
Number 199 is a one bedroom house which has recently been upgraded and decorated throughout It now offers unfurnished accommodation with modern features including refurbished bathroom. Briefly comprising kitchen, lounge, double bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from a private back garden with lawn, flower borders and a brick built outhouse for storage double glazing and gas fired central heating.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children, DSS or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.