The Glade, Fetcham
- Detached 5 bed, 4 bath exclusive new build home, approaching 3000sq ft.
- Large front and rear gardens in quiet desirable road
- Underfloor heating, Discreet solar panels
- Wiring in all rooms for TV, satellite, internet etc
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Large kitchen diner family room with floor to ceiling glass doors to patio
- Cloakroom, Utility and Upstairs laundry room
- Master bedroom with bi-fold doors onto balcony, en-suite shower room and dressing room
- Further bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and two family bathrooms
- 10 years new homes warranty
Property SummaryAn exclusive development of just two luxury detached houses on a sought-after road in Fetcham.
The development benefits from high specification 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms offering exceptional space for modern day living with an excellent size garden. The Glade in Fetcham is an idyllic location for family life with highly regarded state and private schools nearby and in the catchment area for The Howard of Effingham school. Bookham station is a short walk away making it ideal for commuting and with the common being at the end of the road it gives the feeling of a rural location but less than ten minutes away from both the M25 and A3 to London.
Key features include made to measure, German kitchen furniture, from leading brand Stormer. Handless modern style with subtle on trend colours. The kitchen also has the latest integrated appliances from Siemens, boiling water tap and quartz worktops to deal with modern family life.
Fully tiled bathrooms with Roca sanitary ware and fittings. Underfloor heating, landscaped front garden with plenty of off street parking. Large rear garden and patio. 10 year new homes warranty.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by Esale. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.