This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Valley Drive, Valley Gardens Area
- Recently Refurbished
- Free Wi Fi
- Double Glazing
- Intergrated Kitchen Appliances
- Granite Work Surfaces
- Video Entry System
- Close to Town Centre
- Mezzanine flooring
- Available To View On 5th October Please Call To Arrange A Viewing
- Sat Nav to HG2 0JW
This two bedroom penthouse apartment forms part of an elegant period property, ideally situated overlooking the Valley Gardens and within close walking distance of Harrogate's many restaurants, shops and town centre amenities.
The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment project and now offers luxury modern living in this most sought after area. The accommodation in brief: Modern kitchen with granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, electric oven, halogen hob, extractor hood and real oak flooring, there is also a mezzanine floor over offering office or seating area. L shaped living area with windows overlooking valley gardens, oak flooring, satellite TV point. Two double bedrooms, bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. Hallway with storage. The apartment is decorated in neutral colours throughout, has uPVC double glazing and is connected to wireless broadband within the rent, the apartment also benefits from shared parking to the rear of the property.
COUNCIL TAX Band B (Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy.
4. No pets or DSS.
5. An application fee of £100 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of the referencing.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.