• Pay Now
If you have selected our “Pay Now” option, you agree to pay our agency fee of £495.00 including VAT with nothing to pay on completion. This will include a period of twelve months advertising. In the event that the property does not sell within the initial twelve month period an additional three months advertising is offered for an additional cost of £99.00 Inc VAT.
• Pay Later
If you have selected our “Pay Later” option, there is nothing to pay now. You agree to pay our agency fee of £995.00 including VAT when the property has successfully sold and completed. The property will be advertised for a period of twelve months, in the event that the property does not sell within twelve months an additional three months advertising is offered at a cost of £99.00 Inc VAT. We will not charge a completion fee if the property does not successfully complete.
1. VAT – All fees quoted include VAT at the prevailing rate.
2. Estate Agency Boards – We will erect a for sale board at the property. There will be no additional cost for this service. If you do not require a for sale board please make esale aware.
3. EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) – We will arrange an EPC if purchased. The EPC is a legal requirement. If you are supplying your own EPC we will need either a copy of it or the unique reference code before we can market the property.
4. Description, Floor Plans, Photos & Measurements – We will arrange the description, floor plans, measurements and photos at no extra cost.
5. Money Back Guarantee – If you have selected our “Pay Now” option, and you are not happy with the service, we will refund your initial agency fee. We must be informed of your decision within 30 days of receiving your payment. We cannot refund any money paid for an Energy Performance Certificate as these are arranged through a third party.
6. Sole Agency Agreement – There is no sole agency agreement. We are happy for you to market your property with other agents if you wish. If the property sells with another agent you will forfeit any initial agency fee.
7. Sign In / Tie In Period – There are no sign in / tie in periods. You may ask us to stop marketing your property at any point. The initial fee you paid will not be refunded (unless covered by our 30 day guarantee). If the property sells through another agent or privately to a purchaser who we initially introduced then any completion fee is still payable.
8. Withdrawal Fee – There is no withdrawal fee with our “Pay Now” option. With “Pay Later” you agree to pay £150.00 including VAT to esale Ltd if you withdraw the property within three months of your instruction. This fee covers our cost for bringing the property to market.
9. Money Laundering Regulations 2007 – When our representative visits your property they we will ask to see a form of photo I.D (driving licence/passport) and recent utility bill. This is a legal requirement on our part to meet Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
10. Verifying Sales Particulars – We will need you to formally verify the property details before advertising. (A draft copy of the particulars will be emailed to you to confirm all details are correct)
11. Estate Agents Act 1979 – The Act requires your estate agent to disclose any interest that they, their employees, or their relatives may have in your property. If the need arises, we shall give you details of any such relationship to comply with this requirement. In accordance with the Estate Agents (Provision of Information) regulations 1991, we are obliged to inform you that we intend to offer prospective purchasers insurance, financial services, estate agency services and any other special offers which may be available from time to time and for which we may earn commission.
12. General Provisions – Where the property is left vacant during the agency period, esale Ltd take no responsibility for damage or theft to the property or land.
13. Complaint Procedures (The Property Ombudsman) – Esale Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman, (TPO) and subscribe to their code of practise. For more details contact the TPO directly.
14. Viewings – All viewings shall be arranged through us the agent and accompanied by you the vendor unless a prior arrangement is agreed.
15. Photographer Cancelation Fee – If you cancel or re-arrange the date for the photographs within 24 hours of the appointment time there will be a cancellation fee of £75.00 (including VAT) payable.
BY AGREEING TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH ESALE (UK) LTD, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SELL THE PROPERTY AND, IF THE PROPERTY IS JOINTLY OWNED, THAT ALL PARTIES ARE IN AGREEMENT. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT ALL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE.