This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
A, Skipton Road, New Park Area
- Town House
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Office
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Sat Nav to HG1 3HE
Property SummaryThis 2 bedroom town house which features an ideal office space or occasional 3rd bedroom forms part of a recently constructed building opposite New Park school on Skipton Road. The accommodation which is set over 3 floors briefly comprises of: large hallway to office, door to integral garage and stairs to first floor. Spacious and modern living area through to fully integrated kitchen. To the second floor is a house bathroom with white 3 piece suite with shower over bath, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and the second bedroom. The house benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children, DSS or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. An application fee of £150 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.