This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Angelica Close, Harrogate
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Popular Location
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Outside Storage
- Sat Nav to HG3 2WD
Property SummaryAn attractive brick-built terrace house occupying a peaceful position in this popular development.
This well-presented property boasts generous proportions and with the benefit of sealed unit double glazing and gas-fired central heating briefly comprises: Porch, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Front and rear gardens and off-street parking.
The property forms part of a smart imaginatively planned development of other modern homes in a popular residential area, close to open countryside yet accessible for Harrogate's elegant town centre which supports a wide range of shopping and recreational facilities, as well as good schools for all ages.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children, DSS or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.