This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Ashfield Road, Grove Road Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recently Renovated
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Close to Town Centre
- Sat Nav to HG1 5ES
Property SummaryThis traditional brick built two bedroom mid terrace home is located in a popular residential area close to local schools, shops and other amenities. Situated between Kings Road and Skipton Road it is within easy reach of Harrogate town centre, bus and rail links.
The property which has been recently modernised throughout briefly comprises: lounge, recently fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with shower. While to the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard garden with decked area.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy.
4. No pets or DSS.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.