This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.

Boilton Court, Preston

Sold STC
£55,000 OIRO
  • Availability: Sold STC
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Freehold
  • Make Enquiry

Property Features

  • 80% Ownership
  • Mid Terrace Property
  • Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Gas Fired Central Heating
  • Double Glazing
  • Rear Courtyard Garden
  • Sat Nav To PR2 6HF

Property Summary

£55,000 for 80% of the property. The remaining 20% is owned by Preston City Council. We have been informed that no rent payable on the remaining 20% and the new owner would have the option to purchase the 20% at £14,995

This beautifully-presented, brick-built mid-terrace house in the popular residential area of Ribbleton, near Preston, would make an ideal home for a first-time buyer or, alternatively, could be a wise buy-to-let investment. It is close to a range of local amenities and conveniently situated for both public transport and access to the UK’s motorway network.

Boilton Court lies just under 2.5 miles to the north-east of Preston town centre. There are excellent shopping facilities at the Deepdale Shopping Centre and Deepdale Retail Park, both under two miles away, along with a number of fast-food outlets and stores such as Marks & Spencer and a large Aldi. Closer to home are facilities such as a pharmacy, post office and several takeaways.

Football fans will be delighted to learn that Deepdale Stadium – home of Preston North End – is also within easy reach, while outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy woodland walks in Boilton Wood Local Nature Reserve.

Local bus routes run along nearby roads and the M6 is also close by, offering easy access to the west coast including the bright lights of Blackpool and quieter resort of Lytham St Annes - both around 17 miles away - as well as Manchester to the south.

To the front is a neat square of lawn and paved path to the front door. The rear garden is predominantly gravelled, ideal for those who prefer a low-maintenance garden with perhaps a range of pots and containers for plants and herbs. Wooden fences to either side provide privacy, and there is a useful wooden shed.

The front door leads into the lounge/kitchen, an open-plan space with windows at either end giving a light and airy feel. There is a wooden floor and the décor is mainly neutral, apart from a striking feature wall with a floral pattern. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units in white with black granite countertops, and has a built-in oven with gas hob and extractor hood. A semi-glazed external door opens into the back garden, and there is also a downstairs toilet and handy separate store cupboard. Stairs to the right of the lounge lead to the first floor, where there are two bedrooms. Both are decorated in pale shades and have wooden floors, with radiators located below the windows. The smaller room would make an ideal home office, or perhaps a nursery for a young family. The house bathroom has a white suite comprising bath with shower over and tiled splashback, hand basin and toilet.

The house is rated ‘B’ on the Energy Performance Certificate register and is double-glazed. The gas-fired central heating system has a programmer, room thermostat and individual thermostatic valves to all radiators.

In our opinion, this is a perfect starter home or rental property, and we would highly recommend a viewing for potential buyers to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.

Ground Floor
LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 22’ 3” (6.78m) x 11’ 10” (3.61m)
WC: 7’ 0” (2.13m) x 2’ 11” (0.89m)

First Floor
BEDROOM 1: 13’ 0” (3.96m) x 11’ 10” (3.61m)
BEDROOM 2: 8’ 10” (2.69m) x 5’ 9” (1.75m)
BATHROOM: 5’ 9” (1.75m) x 5’ 9” (1.75m)

These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by eSsale. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.


It's free, it takes two minutes to fill in your details you get your own tailored valuation sent to you by email. No home visit required!