This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Carleton Drive,, Penrith
- Close to Town Centre
- Double Glazing
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Sat Nav to CA11 8JP
Property Summary***UNDER APPLICATION/DEPOSIT TAKEN***
A three bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area within easy reach of the town centre, Ullswater College, the Sports Hall and indoor bowling green, as well as Penrith football and cricket clubs, the hospital, local day nursery and petrol stations.
The property that benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating and off road parking briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway, sitting room with bay window and gas fire, dining kitchen with a range of appliances. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom and the fully tiled house bathroom with white three piece suite with shower over bath.
COUNCIL TAX Band B (Please visit https://www.eden.gov.uk/council-tax/council-tax-valuation-bands-and-annual-charges/ for current charges).
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets or sharers without the landlords consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
10. No DSS