This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Fewston Crescent, Harrogate
- No Onward Chain
- Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Close To Good Schools
- Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Sat Nav to HG1 2BP
Property SummaryeSale are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom detached property with no onward chain, located in a popular residential area of Harrogate, close to excellent local amenities, shops and schools.
Situated in a popular residential location within easy reach of Harrogate town centre by both road and public transport, schools include Saltergate infant school, Saltergate junior school and Harrogate High school which has undergone significant remodelling in recent years rated as good in its latest Ofsted inspection, other nearby amenities include Co-op supermarket, post office and pharmacy, just off Jennyfield Drive, minutes away.
Harrogate centre is approximately a 6 minute drive from the property with a wide array of shopping and restaurants. For travel, the home is well-placed for access to the major roads into both York and Leeds, as well as the A1 (M), M1 and wider motorway network. Leeds Bradford International Airport is less than 15 miles away around a half-hour journey by car, or there is a direct bus service from Harrogate town centre.
The property is set back from the road and fronted by a decorative raised flower bed and driveway for off street parking, steps up to the covered front entrance and access to the rear garden and garage via head high timber gates to the left of the front door. The private rear garden, enclosed by head high timber fencing and mature hedging is mainly laid to lawn with access to the detached garage with light and power.
The front door opens on to the hall which has stairs rising to the first floor, useful closet and internal door to lounge.
The large light and airy lounge has neutral decor, double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points and electric fireplace with surround. From here a door leads to the dining room, with ample space for a dining table and window to the rear aspect.
The kitchen, has a range of beech effect wall and base units with work surfaces over, tile splashbacks can be found above all food preparation areas and incorporates, freestanding cooker, washing machine, under counter fridge, and space for dryer or dishwasher. The kitchen benefits from a most useful pantry which houses the consumer unit. An external door from the kitchen opens to the rear garden.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms to the front and rear aspects and good sized single bedroom to the front aspect and house bathroom comprising, panel bath with shower over, basin and low level W/C. There is an airing cupboard on the landing which houses the recently fitted Vaillant combi boiler.
The property is double-glazed and equipped with a programmable, gas-fired combination boiler central heating system with separate thermostat and individual controls regulating heat from all radiators.
Lounge: 120 x 156 (3.65m x 4.71m)
Dining Room: 77 x 1011 (2.32m x 3.33m)
Kitchen: 71 x 1011 (2.15m x 3.33m)
Bedroom 1: 87 x 149 (2.62m x 4.49m)
Bedroom 2: 87 x 111 (2.62m x 3.39m)
Bedroom 3: 61 x 98 (1.84m x 2.94m)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets or DSS.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.