This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Poplar Grove, Bilton Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Part Double Glazing
- Rear Courtyard
- Breakfast Kitrchen
- Sat Nav to HG1-4PL
Property SummaryThis traditional mid terrace property is located in a popular residential street close to local shops, schools and amenities.
The property which benefits from part uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and rear courtyard briefly comprises of: living room, breakfast kitchen with a range of pine wall & base units, gas hob/electric oven and plumbing for a washing machine, bathroom with white 3 piece suite with shower over the bath. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms.
COUNCIL TAX Band A (Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy.
4. No pets or DSS.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.