This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Princess Avenue, Knaresborough
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Popular Location
- Very Well Presented
- Oak Flooring
- Car Port
- Sat Nav To HG5 0AW
Property SummaryFULLY FURNISHED
Esale are delighted to bring to the letting market this beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow in a much sought after area in the market town of Knaresborough within easy reach of many amenities including shops, leisure centre, train and bus station and doctors surgery.
The property which has been tastefully decorated throughout and boasts features such as oak doors and flooring briefly comprises; entrance porch, inner hallway, generously sized lounge with solid fuel stove, modern kitchen with built in appliances, large conservatory with ample space for a dining table, a well appointed bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle and two good sized bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating.
To the front of the property is a well maintained garden laid to lawn with mature borders while a driveway runs to the carport to the side of the property. To the rear is a good size garden laid mainly to lawn with garden shed and green house.
Lounge 3.72m (122) x 3.68m (121)
Kitchen 3.62m (1111) x 3.17m (105)
Conservatory 3.62m (120) x 3.6m (1110)
Bedroom 1 3.68m (121) x 3.34m (1011)
Bedroom 2 3.04m (100) x 2.37m (811)
Bathroom 2.25m (75) x 1.79m (510)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy.
4. No pets ,dss or smokers please.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.