This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Rutland Road, Duchy
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- En Suite bath and Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
This substantial 4/5 bedroom detached family property is set in the sought after "Duchy" area of Harrogate within easy reach of the town centre, Valley gardens, local schools and amenities. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance porch. Breakfast kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, utility room with sink and plumbing for washing machine as well as door to the side of the house and a door to the double garage, Good size L shaped lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the patio area, conservatory, down stairs 5th bedroom or office, cloaks w/c. To the first floor is the master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom, house bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. To the front of the property is the driveway leading to the double garage and landscaped mature garden while to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden laid mainly lawn with mature trees and shrubs featuring additional storage. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
COUNCIL TAX Band G (Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children, or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.