This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Stray Garth, The Oval Area
- Views Across the Stray
- 3 Double Bedrooms 1 Single/Office Space
- Spacious Accommodation
- En Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Sat Nav To HG2-0DJ
Property SummaryEnjoying views across the Stray, this impressive 1st floor, 3/4 bedroom apartment is located within a short walk from Harrogate's town centre.
The spacious accommodation has been tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from uPVC sash double glazing, gas fired central heating and private parking. The property briefly comprises of: Private entrance, large hallway, w.c cloakroom, 21' x 19' dining kitchen with a range of cream wall and base units, solid wood work surfaces, dishwasher, washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. 22' x 21' living room with pentagonal bay window offering views across the Beech Grove Stray. Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with white 3 piece suite and separate shower cubicle. Two further double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. Fourth single bedroom/office and family bathroom with white 3 piece suite and shower over bath.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No DSS.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.