This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Westfield Green, Tockwith
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Sat Nav to YO26 7RE
Property SummaryA well presented detached family home occupying a large plot on this highly popular development in the heart of a much favoured village with ease of access to Wetherby, York, Leeds and the A1(M) and local railway network.
With accommodation as follows:
ENTRANCE HALL having halogen ceiling light fittings, under stairs storage cupboard with auto light and electric socket.
DOWNSTAIRS WC fully tiled and having low level wc and pedestal wash basin, all mounted heated towel rail and window to front aspect
LOUNGE 13' 10" x 14' 01" (4.22m x 4.29m) into bay window to front and having marble fire surround with inset living flame fire, ceramic wall lights
DINING KITCHEN 9' 6" x 11' 11" (2.9m x 3.63m) having window to rear aspect, halogen ceiling light fittings, wall and floor mounted units with worktops over, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer archway to:
UTILITY ROOM part tiled and having wall and floor mounted unit with sink and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, halogen ceiling light fittings and door to rear garden
DINING ROOM 8' 11" x 10' 2" (2.72m x 3.1m) with halogen ceiling light fittings and French door to rear garden
LANDING with airing cupboard
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 2" x 11' 11" (3.71m x 3.63m) having window to front and side aspect, fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM fully tiled and having corner shower cubicle with power shower, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, wall mounted chated towel rail and window to side
BEDROOM TWO 9' 9" x 9' 8" (2.97m x 2.95m) having window to rear, built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf
BEDROOM THREE 11' 8" x 9' 8" (3.56m x 2.95m) under eaves, halogen ceiling light fittings and window to front
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 8" x 6' 10" (3.56m x 2.08m) undear eaves, halogen ceiling light fittings and window to rear aspect
HOUSE BATHROOM fully tiled and having white panelled bath with power shower over and screen, white low level wc and white pedestal wash basin, wall mounted towel rail, extractor fan and window to rear aspect
OUTSIDE garden to front and rear with Single Garage providing remote controlled door, shelving, water, electric sockets and light
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children, DSS or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.