This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
York Place Mews, Town Centre
- Two Bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Private Parking Space
- Sat Nav to HG1 1HL
Property SummaryThis modern, second floor apartment is located in this sought after residential area close to the Stray and is within easy walking distance of Harrogate the town centre. The well-planned property is offered un furnished with neutral decor throughout and briefly comprises of; communal entrance, private reception hall with security entry phone, good size open plan living and dining area, modern kitchen, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, second bedroom, bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and an allocated parking space
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children, DSS or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. An application fee of £150 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.