• OPTION – PAY UPFRONT
If you have selected our “Pay Now” option, you agree to pay our agency fee of £595.00 including VAT with nothing to pay on completion.
• OPTION – PAY ON COMPLETION
If you have selected our “Pay Later” option, there is nothing to pay now (unless you have purchased one of our optional extras). You agree to pay our agency fee of £1195.00 including VAT when the property has successfully sold and completed. We will not charge a completion fee if the property does not successfully complete.
With both payment options you are purchasing 12 months sales management. This includes advertising and/or sales progression. Additional sales management is charged after the 12 month period at a cost of £100 including VAT per month or £300 including VAT for a six month block.
1. VAT – All fees quoted include VAT at the prevailing rate.
2. EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) – We will arrange an EPC if purchased. If you are supplying your own EPC we will need a copy of it or the unique reference code before we can market the property.
3. Media – The description, floor plans, photos and measurements are included in the price. Each property will get one home visit, any additional visits may be charged.
4. Thirty Day Money Back Guarantee – If you have selected our “Pay Now” option and you are not happy with our service we will refund your initial agency fee. We must be informed of your decision within 30 days of receiving your instruction to market your property. We cannot refund any money paid for additional service such as Energy Performance Certificate, Premium Listings, Social Media, Viewing Packages and Video packages as these are arranged through third parties.
5. Sole Agency Agreement – There is no sole agency agreement. We are happy for you to market your property with other agents if you wish. If the property sells with another agent you will forfeit any initial agency fee (unless covered by our 30 day money back guarantee) or additional marketing packages fees.
6. Sign In / Tie In Period – There are no sign in or tie in periods. You may ask us to stop marketing your property at any point. The initial fees you paid will not be refunded. (unless covered by our 30 day money back guarantee). If the property sells through another agent or privately to a purchaser who eSale initially introduced then our agency fee is due on completion.
7. Withdrawal Fee – There is no withdrawal fee with our “Pay Now” option. With “Pay Later” you agree to pay us £150.00 including VAT if you withdraw the property within six months of your instruction (this fee covers our cost for bringing the property to market).
If you withdraw after the six months period and we have not agreed a sale there is no fee.
The withdrawal fee is also payable at anytime if a sale has been agreed but you pull out.
8. Viewings – All viewings shall be arranged through us the agent and accompanied by you the vendor unless a viewing package has been purchased.
9. Accompanied Viewings – We offer an unlimited accompanied viewing package. This is for six months from the day of instruction.
10. Photographer Cancellation Fee – If you cancel or re-arrange the date for the photographer home visit within 24 hours of the appointment time there will be a cancellation fee of £75.00 (including VAT) payable.
11. Money Laundering Regulations – This is a legal requirement. We will need to verify all registered vendor associated with the property in line with money laundering regulations.
12. Verifying Sales Particulars – We will need you to formally verify the property details before advertising. A draft advert of the particulars or link will be emailed to you to confirm all details are correct to the best of your knowledge.
13. Home Report (Scotland Only)
Vendors selling property in Scotland acknowledge that it is a legal requirement to provide a Home Report, this is the vendors responsibility.
14. Estate Agents Act 1979 – The Act requires your estate agent to disclose any interest that they, their employees, or their relatives may have in your property. If the need arises, we shall give you details of any such relationship to comply with this requirement. In accordance with the Estate Agents (Provision of Information) regulations 1991, we are obliged to inform you that we intend to offer prospective purchasers insurance, financial services, estate agency services and any other special offers which may be available from time to time and for which we may earn commission.
15. General Provisions – Where the property is left vacant during the agency period, we take no responsibility for damage or theft to the property or land.
16. Complaint Procedures (The Property Redress Scheme) – eSale is a member of The Property Redress Scheme, (PRS) and subscribe to their code of practice.
BY AGREEING TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH ESALE (UK) LTD, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SELL THE PROPERTY AND, IF THE PROPERTY IS JOINTLY OWNED, THAT ALL PARTIES ARE IN AGREEMENT. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT ALL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE.